Pages

Tag for Google

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Internet Business Tips

7 Characteristics of
a Successful Internet Business

There are lots of people who are interested to have
a profitable home business. Now, it is customary in
our present situation to usually get a lot of offers in
our in boxes, most of them, spam. But if we are to
be objective about it, there are actually a few gems
in the midst of all that clutter.

How exactly do you find those gems? For me personally,
I have had my share of rather expensive mistakes.
I made it a point to learn from those errors though.
If I were to grow my own successful internet business,
I would have to analyze my experiences, highlight the
important aspects of what I learned, and put them
together, succinctly.

These are my seven (7) criteria for a successful internet
business. The opportunity should enable me:
1. To learn how to do it - as in back to basics,
even if its not my field;

2. To afford the monthly costs given that we have
a limited monthly budget intended for recurring needs;

3. To solicit the help of others ahead of me as
I embark on this journey;

4. To verify the legitimacy and authenticity of the
program or platform itself;

5. To contact and possibly speak with the top officers
or even the owners of the business themselves;

6. To maximize the potential of having multiple sources
or income streams while promoting only a single
platform; and

7. To actually use a core product or service of theirs that
is being offered. Now you will have to admit that my
criteria are rather stringent. A program that satisfies all
these traits is out there. I hope you find one that works
best for you. Do not neglect to check your options against
this list before you get too involved in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment